Friday, August 21, 2009

Vittoria Retro Cycling Shoes

Vittoria has a new line of very Italian-style shoes called the "1976 Collection". The collection ranges from classic shoes with high-tech soles to suede shoes and to colorful models. More details can be found here. For their complete line of shoes visit

Stories, including cycling trip stories, for the Italian Cycling Journal welcome; contact


  1. I just stumbled across your site when I was trying to find out more about a pair of the original Vittoria World Champion shoes that I have. They're black leather with yellow graphics. They seem to have been repaired with some cement to re-attach the upper in the toe area to the sole, but they are in otherwise great shape. Not that I really care to sell them, but I do wonder what they're worth.

  2. Jeff: it's difficult to determine the value of something like this. And, some sizes might command better prices than others. Checking ebay to see if a similar item has sold might help you.