The use of Italian frames, components, and wheelsets among the 18 2013 ProTour teams are as follows:
Astana Pro Team: Campagnolo components
BMC Racing Team
Cannondale Pro Cycling
Lampre – Merida: Fulcrum wheels
Omega Pharma – Quick Step Cycling Team
Sky Procycling: Pinarello frames
Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team: Bianchi frames, Campagnolo components (w/FSA crankset)
Movistar Team: Pinarello frames, Campagnolo components, Campagnolo wheels
AG2R La Mondiale: Campagnolo components, Fulcrum wheels
Blanco Pro Cycling Team
Team Saxo – Tinkoff
Lotto Belisol: Campagnolo components, Campagnolo wheels
1) Lampre switched from using Wilier frames to Merida.
2) Colnago is missing as Europcar was not named as a ProTour team.
3) All the teams using Campagnolo are using the EPS (electronic) version.
4) Five teams are using Campagnolo components while ten teams are using Shimano and three are using SRAM.
5) All the Shimano equipped teams are using Di2; SRAM is the only mechnical group.
6) other wheelsets being used are Shimano, Zipp, Mavic, Corima, Vision, FFWD and Bontrager.
Leave a comment with corrections....
Follow on Twitter:
ITALIANCYCJOURN or receive an email when new content is added using
the "Follow by Email" button on the right side column.
welcome. Contact me at email@example.com. There are now more than 2,700 stories in this blog. The search feature to the right works best for finding subjects in the blog. There is also a translate button at the bottom so you can translate each page.